Booking Terms & Conditions1. Full payment is required to secure your place on a weekend retreat. We cannot "hold" a provisional booking for longer than 7 days.
2. Amendments or substitutions can be made at any time prior to weekend.
3. We cannot accept liability for cancellations or changes caused by natural disaster or other events beyond our control. We cannot accept liability for participants medical conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the weekend. We cannot accept liability for loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants.
4. Whilst we try and resell any place that is cancelled, our places are limited and we apply a cancellation charge of $45 if you are cancelling within 4 days of your chosen weekend. Cancellation can be made via email: firstname.lastname@example.org - or by phone (949) 274-5961
In the most unlikely event that The Las Brisas Retreat has to cancel your weekend, the cost of your stay will be refunded in full. Where a teacher, therapist or guest speaker is unavailable due to ill health, we will make every attempt to replace with a person of similar professional standard.
5. If you have any major physical, medical or emotional illness, or are under medical supervision, you must declare the true nature of such condition at time of booking and make arrangements for the provision for any medication or other treatment which may be required during your stay. Persons attending yoga weekends do so entirely at their own risk. If you are in doubt as to the suitability of yoga to your medical condition, please consult your doctor.
6. You will be asked to sign a ‘Waiver of liability’ form prior to accepting your participation in some activities. Please be assured that our service providers will always do the utmost to ensure your safety and well-being. The purpose of the form is to indemnify the service provider and the Company from any claims made by you for incidents arising due to circumstances outside the service provider/Companies reasonable control.
7. Unless you specifically ask to not have your picture used, any images that we take on any of our retreats may be used by us without charge in all media (including future media) for bona fide promotional or marketing purposes, including without limitation promotional materials of any kind such as brochures, slides, video shows or the internet. Any written feedback supplied to the company may also be used for promotional purposes as detailed above...unless you ask us not to.
Thank you for your understanding in these matters